LoveTalon's Modern War RPG Forums.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:52 am



I suffered a terrible lose, my cousin died in Afghanistan. He was a marine and always wanted me to fight for our country. America may have its problems but one day the world will see how far we have gotten. We came along a loooooooooong road and now, we are a strong nation with freedom. Please no sarcasm [ This means you c19. ]

I got grounded because i went crazy in school for a girl insulting my cousin. I put her in the hospital.
My cousin will be missed.

I'm going to join the National Guard, who wants to come with me and continue America's long road?
We would make a kick ass team. Me, Jon [ noobcakez ], And LG may be a not so good rper, but i wouldn't mind having him in my squad xD, I would ask Jeff only cause he kicks ass. So this is how the team would work.

http://www.nationalguard.com/videos/

[] - Me - Squad Leader - "The smart one."
[] - Jon - Medic "The Angel."
[] - LG - Radio Operator " The Pussy."
[] - Jeff - Weapons Master " The bad ass."

[ I would have c19, but he lives in UK x]


Last edited by LoveTalons on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack-SSgt_Moreno

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location : The hell hole called war.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 am

I would join. x).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am

Jack-SSgt_Moreno wrote:
I would join. x).

I'm moving to Florida ill meet you there in 2013 ! xD

Lets turn the youth of America into the warriors we have today, Hoorah! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:25 am

Tina - The Muscle Razz " Killer " <- Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:28 am

Tina wrote:
Tina - The Muscle Razz " Killer " <- Lol

Nahh, you'd be:

[] - Tina - Infantry - " The Energetic one. "

x]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am

Jack-SSgt_Moreno wrote:
I would join. x).

You would be:

[] - Jack - Infantry - " The survivalist. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:32 am

Do i look lame ?
ID RUN IN THERE GUNS BLASING , the battle would stop cuz im hawt =]

id have them drueling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:34 am

Tina wrote:
Do i look lame ?
ID RUN IN THERE GUNS BLASING , the battle would stop cuz im hawt =]

id have them drueling

LOL !!!! and what happens if there the kinda guys that wear towels on their heads cause there so fucking ugly and gave up on getting a gf cause they suck at facial features and sweet talkin? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:36 am

LoveTalons wrote:
Tina wrote:
Do i look lame ?
ID RUN IN THERE GUNS BLASING , the battle would stop cuz im hawt =]

id have them drueling

LOL !!!! and what happens if there the kinda guys that wear towels on their heads cause there so fucking ugly and gave up on getting a gf cause they suck at facial features and sweet talkin? LOL

Id Flash My Hair Back and fourth slowly and it wouldnt matter , theyd stop and stare =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 am

Tina wrote:
LoveTalons wrote:
Tina wrote:
Do i look lame ?
ID RUN IN THERE GUNS BLASING , the battle would stop cuz im hawt =]

id have them drueling

LOL !!!! and what happens if there the kinda guys that wear towels on their heads cause there so fucking ugly and gave up on getting a gf cause they suck at facial features and sweet talkin? LOL

Id Flash My Hair Back and fourth slowly and it wouldnt matter , theyd stop and stare =]

LOL ! or take you POW and rhape you =/ then i'd have to go in all EPIC with LG, Mike, Jon, and jeff to save your ass, LZ would be hot, tangos all over. LG runs n leaves us all to fight. Jeff gets injured half dead with 50 guys surrounding him n holding onto 2 SAWs, i get shot killing 50 guys with 2 p226s, n the black hawk comes in n save us <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 am

Fuck that. I ain't no medic.
I'd be a sniper/commando/scout.
Medics are pussies, just like Lg. He could be the Medic.
I wouldn't mind be an RO. Although I prefer scout more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwrpg.lifeme.net
jeffrey



Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 pm

I'll be going on loan to the US in a few years if all goes as planned lol. I'm already enlisted in the army, just waiting to get my aptitude test and my medical done so i can do my BMQ's in March.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Derkderkastan

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:22 pm

LoveTalons wrote:


I suffered a terrible lose, my cousin died in Afghanistan. He was a marine and always wanted me to fight for our country. America may have its problems but one day the world will see how far we have gotten. We came along a loooooooooong road and now, we are a strong nation with freedom. Please no sarcasm [ This means you c19. ]

I got grounded because i went crazy in school for a girl insulting my cousin. I put her in the hospital.
My cousin will be missed.

I'm going to join the National Guard, who wants to come with me and continue America's long road?
We would make a kick ass team. Me, Jon [ noobcakez ], And LG may be a not so good rper, but i wouldn't mind having him in my squad xD, I would ask Jeff only cause he kicks ass. So this is how the team would work.

http://www.nationalguard.com/videos/

[] - Me - Squad Leader - "The smart one."
[] - Jon - Medic "The Angel."
[] - LG - Radio Operator " The Pussy."
[] - Jeff - Weapons Master " The bad ass."

[ I would have c19, but he lives in UK x]

Meh, if this was RL I'd probably be joining the TA's, or if anything kicked off the army, Lmao.

Anyway, this thread is confusing me a bit, so please elaborate. Is this RL or RP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:51 pm

c19.. wrote:
LoveTalons wrote:


I suffered a terrible lose, my cousin died in Afghanistan. He was a marine and always wanted me to fight for our country. America may have its problems but one day the world will see how far we have gotten. We came along a loooooooooong road and now, we are a strong nation with freedom. Please no sarcasm [ This means you c19. ]

I got grounded because i went crazy in school for a girl insulting my cousin. I put her in the hospital.
My cousin will be missed.

I'm going to join the National Guard, who wants to come with me and continue America's long road?
We would make a kick ass team. Me, Jon [ noobcakez ], And LG may be a not so good rper, but i wouldn't mind having him in my squad xD, I would ask Jeff only cause he kicks ass. So this is how the team would work.

http://www.nationalguard.com/videos/

[] - Me - Squad Leader - "The smart one."
[] - Jon - Medic "The Angel."
[] - LG - Radio Operator " The Pussy."
[] - Jeff - Weapons Master " The bad ass."

[ I would have c19, but he lives in UK x]

Meh, if this was RL I'd probably be joining the TA's, or if anything kicked off the army, Lmao.

Anyway, this thread is confusing me a bit, so please elaborate. Is this RL or RP?

RL, as soon as i start high school, i'm going to join the National Guard.

They provide money for collage, help you pay for your books, help you allow yourself to work in and out of the country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:56 pm

jeffrey wrote:
I'll be going on loan to the US in a few years if all goes as planned lol. I'm already enlisted in the army, just waiting to get my aptitude test and my medical done so i can do my BMQ's in March.

GOOD ! ;D Thank god America's got future soldiers, looks like we are saved for this life time xD

What is the legal age to sign up, cause i hear you can sign up in high school, if so would i be able to that in 9th grade for national guard.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lgmmrm



Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Rather, I'm joining the Missouri Nation Guard (The Missouri Branch of the US National guard) when I graduate in 2014, or possibly go to the naval academy

Logan-Marine Tactician/Officer- "The Successful One"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 pm

lgmmrm wrote:
Rather, I'm joining the Missouri Nation Guard (The Missouri Branch of the US National guard) when I graduate in 2014, or possibly go to the naval academy

Logan-Marine Tactician/Officer- "The Successful One"

x], im planning on moving to Florida, so you'll find me in the Florida National guard <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Women Cant Fight in Wars =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Derkderkastan

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Lmao, to be honest. I bet by the time I reach the age to join, I'll end up fighting some damn rag-heads in my own fucking country.

Especially at this rate we're letting them in from France, Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack-SSgt_Moreno

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location : The hell hole called war.

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 pm

I could join now. I'm 17...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Derkderkastan

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 am

Join then, lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2010-01-24
Location : Jerusalem, Israel

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Jack. You'd be fine. You'd join, you'd make friends and shit. Just be smart. If your in a firefight. Don't full blown lift your head out. Like, go prone behind your vehicle. And fire from under the car. Pop a cap in their leg, they fall down, put two bullets in his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewYork

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:11 pm

I would join the National Guard. If not I would try to join the Marine Corps or probably try to get in an Airborne Unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Tina wrote:
Women Cant Fight in Wars =(

Yeah we can,

On army national guard site, there was a woman that got deployed to Afghanistan and saw action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Jack-SSgt_Moreno wrote:
I could join now. I'm 17...

Do it jack, its a really fun community, www.Nationalguard.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?   

Back to top Go down
 
Gonna join the US National Guard anyone want to join me?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern War RPG :: General :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: