LoveTalon's Modern War RPG Forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

who believes in 2012?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoveTalons

PostSubject: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Lmao, honestly i don't believe it is real, they say we may have a poler climate change [ doubted. ] 2000 wasn't real, 1999 wasn't real 1846 wasn't real got this idea from my friend who believes it will happen lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Hill

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:17 pm

I survived Y2K, Anthrax, The Swine flu, and SARS.

2012, here I come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:24 pm

This is a huge topic to talk about , most say we may die beause polution , and the greenhouse gasses and shit , but its proven that c02 helps trees grow , so more trees are growing due to this , [Global warming is not going to happen ]

2012 Who knows it will suck if my life was for nothing tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Well to be honest, I don't believe in all of these doomsday theories, but if what the Scientists say about us passing closer to the Sun is true, I wouldn't be too surprised if some electricity faults or GPS errors occur, maybe some phone signals get mixed up?

But that's all that would happen really. Hardly the end of the world, just a bit of a hassle. But that's the price for getting close to a shitload of rabid solar flares, cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 pm

i am not heartless , but i think there needs to be another plague , to kill off an entire continent , theres to much of everything.... everyone and there momma is have a kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:32 pm

I vote Africa.

They're not doing anything good for the world but leeching off of the world, and where does the money go? To a corrupt government that will never be fixed due to these damn people not being able to even count to 10, yet alone lead millions of people.

Then you have them spreading out AID's to the world, for the sole reason that they can't stop fucking like wildfire.

AND THEN, you have them crossing the border, and a nice fact is that the US gets them from Jamaica / Carribean, and we get ours fresh from the Congo. Yay for the slaves.

P.S. Am I the only one who thought that George W. Bush might have thought that Haiti was in the middle of Africa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:47 pm

N wtf do they mean about " The new era" ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:08 pm

c19.. wrote:
Well to be honest, I don't believe in all of these doomsday theories, but if what the Scientists say about us passing closer to the Sun is true, I wouldn't be too surprised if some electricity faults or GPS errors occur, maybe some phone signals get mixed up?

But that's all that would happen really. Hardly the end of the world, just a bit of a hassle. But that's the price for getting close to a shitload of rabid solar flares, cheers
NUKE AFRICA !

Sounds a Bit racist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wingwah12(Pat)

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Im gunna have to say some Racial Prejudice things in this Thread but alright.

1.When you think about it. The americans were Greedy Back in the Slave days to Accept Blacks. Americans Thought they were an Animal A Devilish animal From what i heard. And Of course once you get blacks into the country there will be people that will Feel bad Protest and get there Freedom. Than what do you get Street gangs and Crime. Then Say a One of those Black People had Relitives in africa. Of Course America would let them move to the states becuase they would want more Man power.

2.The Americans Should Spend more time on Getting there money to the right place. Like the AIDS Relif Fund made in waht 1980? Has gone down more than half precent since then becuase america and Canada And Europe All Have been worrying more about military Expenses.

3. Africa Is Probably The Worst Country in the world ide say. With there Corrupt leaders. Rebels and Gangs and Rapist. Ide say yes Nuke them But who is the Real Problem when you think of it. The Middle east.? Its easy For Africans to get threw the Border of Egypt. and the Middle East obviosuly is the Number one Importer of Weapons and Drugs.

All im saying is if we all didnt worry about Killing Each other. and Just helped one another there would most likely be no aids or wars. and to think we could probably Be Doing space exploration to Mars by now. But no bcuase every continent Needs there Military.

But without military there would be no Call of duty Smile.

Now about the 2012

1. I do think something will happen. 2012 isnt only about global warking its about sevreal things. For example the weather Is getting worse and wrose every year and mother nature could overwhelm us.

2. "Reference to Call of Duty" Member when Makarov Made Russia Attack United States. Well think about it Osama Bin laden may get A Super Power to attack United states. Its Pure Logic world war three would most likely happen that way. And No one would worry about Osama Becuase there would be to much pressure with The war.

3. Asteroid From space Could bring the end to our World. Maybe not in 2012 but maybe 5 years after. Ever heard of Planet X? Scientest Say they have never seen it But who knows Civilians Cant see a Planet in outerspace with the naked eye.

4. ZOMBIES!!!!. This is actually very true and the one i think could happen one day ill show you 5 Real Reasons

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

(Just look at that link above Pretty scary stuff......)

but thats about all.....

And maybe Obama Will be the End of Everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Now, not trying to sound racist. But don't you see more black people in gangs and shit? I'm bust a glock up in dis bitch nigga.

And 2012.

What if it's the exact opposite.

What if our economy comes out of the toilet.

You never know.

And if there was a big meteor headed for earth, the Government would be digging tunnels atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Honestly, i doubt 2012 is real, since when do Indians tell the future.? Sure they made a calendar, but what if the guy carving the calendar died n he stopped at 2012?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

c19.. wrote:
I vote Africa.

They're not doing anything good for the world but leeching off of the world, and where does the money go? To a corrupt government that will never be fixed due to these damn people not being able to even count to 10, yet alone lead millions of people.

Then you have them spreading out AID's to the world, for the sole reason that they can't stop fucking like wildfire.

AND THEN, you have them crossing the border, and a nice fact is that the US gets them from Jamaica / Carribean, and we get ours fresh from the Congo. Yay for the slaves.

P.S. Am I the only one who thought that George W. Bush might have thought that Haiti was in the middle of Africa?

Racist Jew. Smile But Africa is pointless. But why we gotta' kill the black people? Hmmm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Wingwah12(Pat) wrote:

1.When you think about it. The americans were Greedy Back in the Slave days to Accept Blacks. Americans Thought they were an Animal A Devilish animal From what i heard. And Of course once you get blacks into the country there will be people that will Feel bad Protest and get there Freedom. Than what do you get Street gangs and Crime. Then Say a One of those Black People had Relitives in africa. Of Course America would let them move to the states becuase they would want more Man power.

2.The Americans Should Spend more time on Getting there money to the right place. Like the AIDS Relif Fund made in waht 1980? Has gone down more than half precent since then becuase america and Canada And Europe All Have been worrying more about military Expenses.

3. Africa Is Probably The Worst Country in the world ide say. With there Corrupt leaders. Rebels and Gangs and Rapist. Ide say yes Nuke them But who is the Real Problem when you think of it. The Middle east.? Its easy For Africans to get threw the Border of Egypt. and the Middle East obviosuly is the Number one Importer of Weapons and Drugs.

All im saying is if we all didnt worry about Killing Each other. and Just helped one another there would most likely be no aids or wars. and to think we could probably Be Doing space exploration to Mars by now. But no bcuase every continent Needs there Military.

Now about the 2012

1. I do think something will happen. 2012 isnt only about global warking its about sevreal things. For example the weather Is getting worse and wrose every year and mother nature could overwhelm us.

2. "Reference to Call of Duty" Member when Makarov Made Russia Attack United States. Well think about it Osama Bin laden may get A Super Power to attack United states. Its Pure Logic world war three would most likely happen that way. And No one would worry about Osama Becuase there would be to much pressure with The war.

3. Asteroid From space Could bring the end to our World. Maybe not in 2012 but maybe 5 years after. Ever heard of Planet X? Scientest Say they have never seen it But who knows Civilians Cant see a Planet in outerspace with the naked eye.

4. ZOMBIES!!!!. This is actually very true and the one i think could happen one day ill show you 5 Real Reasons

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

but thats about all.....

Ahem, The US is the ONLY surviving superpower, please brush up on all of the history books and atlases and fuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 pm

lgmmrm wrote:
Wingwah12(Pat) wrote:

Now about the 2012

but thats about all.....

Ahem, The US is the ONLY surviving superpower, please brush up on all of the history books and atlases and fuck
P.S.: WHODAT SAY DEY BEAT DEM SAINTS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Jay wrote:
c19.. wrote:
I vote Africa.

Racist Jew. Smile But Africa is pointless. But why we gotta' kill the black people? Hmmm?

Because it's pointless, and the implementation of racism is a legalized form of fascism as far as I'm concerned. Basically denying my freedom of speech, a bit like this fellow:

or this man:

or even this man:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:45 pm

LoveTalons wrote:
Honestly, i doubt 2012 is real, since when do Indians tell the future.? Sure they made a calendar, but what if the guy carving the calendar died n he stopped at 2012?

Only god the father, not even his son jesus, only god the father knows the day or the hour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:42 pm

N DEN JEEBUHS WUZ TOLD BY DA HOLY MESSIAH GAWD DAT "NIGGA, YOU BETTER GET YO HONKY ASS DOWN TO DAT DER SHELTER MAYUN, SHIT BEEZ GUNNA HAPPEN NIGGA" N DEN DUH RAPCHUH HAPPENED, AND SHIT KICKED OFF NIGGA. DEN DAT DER WORLD BLEW UP OR SUM SHIT GNOMESAYIN? DEN DAT LIL' RED HONKY SATUHN BEEZ CUMMIN UP AND STIRRING SHIT UP WORSE DAN A CRIP IN COMPTON HOMIE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-Ob

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:35 pm

lgmmrm wrote:
LoveTalons wrote:

Only god the father, not even his son jesus, only god the father knows the day or the hour

1st off, their not Indians. Indians are in India, Mexicans are in Mexico, and Native Americans are in Northern America -_-"

2nd True Ig, but we do know the season and the signs.

3rd Scientifically saying:
1) Global warming - Happens every few 20 years? Maybe more.

2) Earth getting closer to the sun - wrong, the sun is getting closer to us because it is a yellow star, which normally turn into a red giant.

3) Magnetic poles - This is already proven that Earth DOES have a magnetic switch somewhere around 2012. This means it could be 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or longer. However, it is soon. Unfortunately, we DON'T know how bad the switch is. Weather it's just a compass switch or a cataclysmic mountain moving effect.

4) Yellow Stone Park - Probably the 2nd most possible, though not in 2012, but would kill the planet easily. At lest, given the right conditions.

5) Meteor - Yes, however, it changed paths.

6) The Calender - it's a circle, it never ends, nor will the calender. If one looks at it, it just means that the days are the same as they were way back when. Just like leap year.

7) God/Goddess coming to Earth - Doubtful. Besides Jesus, when has any major event been proven to have happened? And yes, Jesus is proven, but the story his stretched a bit. <- as far as what can be proven.

So, will 2012 be dooms-day? More then likely not, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who believes in 2012?   

Back to top Go down

who believes in 2012?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern War RPG :: General :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: