AuthorMessage
Mike

PostSubject: Who wants to join the Marines with me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 am

Here's how the squad would work.

Me: Cpl.
Jon: Squad Leader
Jeff: Demolitions
Natalie: Support Weapons

National Guard works too, but you left me out. ): I'd join. Shoot your 1 year old then me.

Anyway, I got 3 family members in the Marine Corps right now. One is actually Force Recon.

My Dad, he's fighting on the frontlines, but he's suffered a serious leg wound because he was hit by a roadside bomb. His foot was cut off. And the same thing happened to me about the fight in school
I got suspended for two weeks.

So you know what, I'm be like

In my Dad's name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack-SSgt_Moreno

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to join the Marines with me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:20 am

National Guard is better. You have a greater chance of re-creating Modern Warfare 2. x). I'm still sorry about your dad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to join the Marines with me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 am

Either way, keep going on habbo. So we can talk about our status of joining the Military. No matter how old, well, by that time it'll be Myspace, and Facebook. But you know what I mean right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to join the Marines with me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 am

Mike wrote:
Either way, keep going on habbo. So we can talk about our status of joining the Military. No matter how old, well, by that time it'll be Myspace, and Facebook. But you know what I mean right?

I'm going to train myself to be my best, i want to try out for National guard special forces. I don't care about dieing, its only another phase in life. I would die for my country then live as a coward working behind a computer. We lose family in war, but they die with honor, they give their limbs to save our country. Your father, is a very honorable man. I would shake his hand and say thank you. Lets continue our family legacy as Americans. People say we don't belong in the world, well, lets prove to these ass holes that America will not be fucked with. Lets get as many people to join, and serve as one.

As for your father, my warmest regards. Your father will be proud of you if you join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to join the Marines with me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 am

Eh. you won't always get shot. It's what training is for. Plus. You could put one of those metal plates under your

vest. Plus your Teammates. It's Never Leave a man Behind. That's a motto for all the Armed Forces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to join the Marines with me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 am

But the thing is, the training could be all for nothing.

It's not like the Taliban & Al-Qaeda, even any terrorist group for that matter doesn't train.

For all training you do, like all Guerilla groups, they will find a way to counter it, which is why people are so scared of death in the battlefield.

This is nothing like Iraq, or Kuwait, or Bosnia when we was fighting an organised military group that basically matched the way we fought. It's all different.

Just my input.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to join the Marines with me?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm just saying. Would you rather fight for your country. Or sit back and watch other soldiers die?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to join the Marines with me?   

Back to top Go down

Who wants to join the Marines with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern War RPG :: General :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: