LoveTalon's Modern War RPG Forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Annexation of USA.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RJ.

PostSubject: Annexation of USA.   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 am

The Wind calls for the Unconditional Surrender, or Annex of the United States of America, and its troops and Leadership, Handed over to the Muhajideen.

Iraq supporters are behind 'The Wind' Calling for war, and screaming out - They wave guns high in the air, The Wind goes onto the Camera.

" You have 24 Hours to comply, If you refuse - Your country will be annihilated.. Do not think we dont have Men inside the Whitehouse, Mr.President - Choose your next words wisely "

The TV Station looks to a US soldier in Iraq, along with his Platoon Leader, A Noose is around their necks - They Are hung on a Hacked US TV station.

At the end of the show-thing, A few words pop up.

" New World Order, My ass "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: Annexation of USA.   Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:46 pm

the GoA sends a message to "The Wind", which seems to be from an Undisclosed location
"a couple of words for ya: Kiss my ass" He then receives a code to inside agents at his place, agents that are completely unknown
OOC: Mudda Fucka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RJ.

PostSubject: Re: Annexation of USA.   Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 pm

lgmmrm wrote:
the GoA sends a message to "The Wind", which seems to be from an Undisclosed location
"a couple of words for ya: Kiss my ass" He then receives a code to inside agents at his place, agents that are completely unknown
OOC: Mudda Fucka

[k, have fun dieing]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annexation of USA.   

Back to top Go down

Annexation of USA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern War RPG :: Countries :: United States of America :: United State's News-
Jump to: