LoveTalon's Modern War RPG Forums.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SAS, Possibly the best?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: SAS, Possibly the best?   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:47 pm

In real life the British Special Air Service is said to be one of, if not the best fighting force in the world.
Even though they're one of the best, they can still be beaten.
Possibly even by our Marines.
Being the best does not ensure an automatic victory.
Look at America's rebellion in the Revolutionary War, the British were once again the best fighting force, yet we still beat them with a nonuniform military, close to little naval support and a ragtag militia. We were outnumbered, low on supplies and morale was terrible.
The slighest victory sent our soldiers through the roof.
Sure the French helped us a bit, and some Indians, but that was only for a portion of the war. We still ended up beating the best military. We weren't respectable until that;
I'm sure a half-respectable military could beat the SAS in a fight, under certain conditions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwrpg.lifeme.net
RJ.



Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:03 pm

To clerify some aspects, The Shit-pit Militia, was actually Canada, Who had independence, but was asked into the war, after America had invaded Niagra Falls.

Our Militia was ran by Fitzgibbon, a Genius in Tactical warfare, and Stealth - Once we had beaten the Americans out of the country, Fitzgibbon Pressed the Attack and united with British Forces to Fucking Whoop some American Ass.

The Natives, tried to stay from the war, and the Only reason they joined with Britain was because America had pillaged their village (rofl at that rhyme, it sounds like a porn movie )

Nonetheless, The SAS, I will have to agree, is one of the best fighting forces, But you must also take into account, That they are TODAY'S best fighters, and if they were to go against the KGB, who once made Whole Armies shiver and shit out seven shades of their own fescies, They wouldnt last for long, As the KGB were Government Secret Police/Agents with Vast Technology over anything the SAS could possibly ever obtain.

But you jumped a few topics aswell.
These are just OPINIONS, and what myself and my research have been led to believe.
I am somewhat of a KGB-Fanatic, I Idolize Yuri Andropov, and Mikhail Gorbachev - Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, and Queen Elizabeth, ( Yeah fuck you Tony Blair )

I believe the Americans have always been Pathetic, and rely on sheer brute force and Numbers, and thats why Britain and Canada had beat them.

[ P.S. I loved the Movie 'The Patriot' ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Sheer brute force and numbers?


In the Revo. War we were totally outnumbered, we just fired shots than ran away.
How was our militia Canadian?
Massachusetts Minutemen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwrpg.lifeme.net
RJ.



Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:26 am

Admin wrote:
Sheer brute force and numbers?


In the Revo. War we were totally outnumbered, we just fired shots than ran away.
How was our militia Canadian?
Massachusetts Minutemen?


Most of your Militia was Canadian.

You never 'fired and ran away' You Hid and Ambushed them, with 300-400 Men, against 800-1000.

And half the time, you'd win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 am

RJ. wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sheer brute force and numbers?


In the Revo. War we were totally outnumbered, we just fired shots than ran away.
How was our militia Canadian?
Massachusetts Minutemen?


Most of your Militia was Canadian.

You never 'fired and ran away' You Hid and Ambushed them, with 300-400 Men, against 800-1000.

And half the time, you'd win.
Lexington & Concord, a group of around 70 militiamen attacked over 1,000 Redcoats marching torwards Lexington. They ambushed them along roads with rockwalls. They fired two or three shots than ran away. They were all from Massachusetts. <: The problem with most of our Militia being Canadian is that Great Britian controlled Canada so Canada was heavily influenced by them and were mostly Tories. Sure, we got help from them, but not enough to consider is 'most'. If we could just get help from Canada we wouldn't have been trying to unite our colonies to offer men for the military and militia, now would we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwrpg.lifeme.net
RJ.



Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Admin wrote:
RJ. wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sheer brute force and numbers?


In the Revo. War we were totally outnumbered, we just fired shots than ran away.
How was our militia Canadian?
Massachusetts Minutemen?


Most of your Militia was Canadian.

You never 'fired and ran away' You Hid and Ambushed them, with 300-400 Men, against 800-1000.

And half the time, you'd win.
Lexington & Concord, a group of around 70 militiamen attacked over 1,000 Redcoats marching torwards Lexington. They ambushed them along roads with rockwalls. They fired two or three shots than ran away. They were all from Massachusetts. <: The problem with most of our Militia being Canadian is that Great Britian controlled Canada so Canada was heavily influenced by them and were mostly Tories. Sure, we got help from them, but not enough to consider is 'most'. If we could just get help from Canada we wouldn't have been trying to unite our colonies to offer men for the military and militia, now would we?

Thats what I mean, most of your Militia if it existed nowadays was more then half canadian.
But, approve my nukes asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:28 am

RJ. wrote:
Admin wrote:
RJ. wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sheer brute force and numbers?


In the Revo. War we were totally outnumbered, we just fired shots than ran away.
How was our militia Canadian?
Massachusetts Minutemen?


Most of your Militia was Canadian.

You never 'fired and ran away' You Hid and Ambushed them, with 300-400 Men, against 800-1000.

And half the time, you'd win.
Lexington & Concord, a group of around 70 militiamen attacked over 1,000 Redcoats marching torwards Lexington. They ambushed them along roads with rockwalls. They fired two or three shots than ran away. They were all from Massachusetts. <: The problem with most of our Militia being Canadian is that Great Britian controlled Canada so Canada was heavily influenced by them and were mostly Tories. Sure, we got help from them, but not enough to consider is 'most'. If we could just get help from Canada we wouldn't have been trying to unite our colonies to offer men for the military and militia, now would we?

Thats what I mean, most of your Militia if it existed nowadays was more then half canadian.
But, approve my nukes asshole.
How could I deny it?

Approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwrpg.lifeme.net
c19..

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Derkderkastan

PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:36 am

Shit... this is OOC Talk, and due to it being OOC Talk. I can post a random pic, because there's no threads that constitute random pics, just this & some faggy pimp my gun thread. So:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveTalons

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:38 pm

RJ. wrote:
To clerify some aspects, The Shit-pit Militia, was actually Canada, Who had independence, but was asked into the war, after America had invaded Niagra Falls.

Our Militia was ran by Fitzgibbon, a Genius in Tactical warfare, and Stealth - Once we had beaten the Americans out of the country, Fitzgibbon Pressed the Attack and united with British Forces to Fucking Whoop some American Ass.

The Natives, tried to stay from the war, and the Only reason they joined with Britain was because America had pillaged their village (rofl at that rhyme, it sounds like a porn movie )

Nonetheless, The SAS, I will have to agree, is one of the best fighting forces, But you must also take into account, That they are TODAY'S best fighters, and if they were to go against the KGB, who once made Whole Armies shiver and shit out seven shades of their own fescies, They wouldnt last for long, As the KGB were Government Secret Police/Agents with Vast Technology over anything the SAS could possibly ever obtain.

But you jumped a few topics aswell.
These are just OPINIONS, and what myself and my research have been led to believe.
I am somewhat of a KGB-Fanatic, I Idolize Yuri Andropov, and Mikhail Gorbachev - Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, and Queen Elizabeth, ( Yeah fuck you Tony Blair )

I believe the Americans have always been Pathetic, and rely on sheer brute force and Numbers, and thats why Britain and Canada had beat them.

[ P.S. I loved the Movie 'The Patriot' ]

You believe America is pathetic yet, we out beat Russia in their own game, nukes. We out bought them, we rose up from the dirt, oh and, in the revo, if most of the army was Canadian then why use George Washington? He was a farmer not a military man. He could of been just as useful as any ordinary minute man and also, in 1636, the National guard was not only the first branch of military to come to life, but it was also about AMERICANS defending their homes, families, and property and most of all, our land. And, look at the 13 colonies, they all formed those colonies to round up farmers, workers, and normal people that lived under British rule to fight the power and form a country for themselves. And, as for Vietnam, America is not the only one who has lost wars and battles. Just look at the battle of the Bulge, the British got slaughtered there. Look at Operation Market garden Allies got slaughtered there including America AND UK, look at the The war on terrorism we are in today. We went in because we had a bad government. Well look at Russia? Their leaders are any better then us? They formed Soviet Union and killed thousands of people and for what.? Germany had the Nazis and revolted against the Jewish? As you can see, America is not the only one that makes mistakes in this world. America hasn't turned to Communist, we actually continue to stay in the middle east because if we leave, do you really think that will stop the terrorists? And, if America's armed forces were "Pathetic" Then how are we alive today? You say we win by numbers? Well, its not about how trained you are, how skilled you are. The fact is, everyone is powerful with a gun. America has some of the deadliest trained special forces in the world. Look at the Navy SEALs.. Any idea how hard it is to become a SEAL? Yeah, i bet you got an accuse for that one. You may not like us Americans, but weather you like it or not, we are here in this world, and do not plan on leaving it. Get used to it. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SAS, Possibly the best?   

Back to top Go down
 
SAS, Possibly the best?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern War RPG :: General :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: