LoveTalon's Modern War RPG Forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:58 am

The US Has begun rebuilding of the Stock Market, and are Creating new jobs in this, On Other news, This picture was sent to Russian Government, From an Unknown Person in Britain, Russia is Pissed at britain, and one more Insult will lead them to war

It is possible that the british Guy is really an american Agent, But the americans say that they have "not a fuckin Hand in it"

Breaking News, A german Blew up a russian Commuter Train, as soon as he Pressed the button, He yelled out loud "FOR BRITAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," we have just sent Greta Van Husen, we will now Wait to see what info she acquires.

"Thank you Clayton, I understand that the Rusian Government has no choice but to blame Britain, I've received word from the government that The Russian Government has asked for an official UN Delegation, but the russian civilians are Crying for war"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

PostSubject: Re: Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market   Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 am

That British Agent looks surprisingly like this fellow:

Oh lawd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market   Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Lg, that's not the most noobish thing you've done, but yur a jackass. Why would a fucking German yell:
FOR BRITAIN!

Dumbass.

And I'll bet you Lectre will say this never happened, cause British has strong ties with them.
So stop being a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market   Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Mike wrote:
Lg, that's not the most noobish thing you've done, but yur a jackass. Why would a fucking German yell:
FOR BRITAIN!

Dumbass.

And I'll bet you Lectre will say this never happened, cause British has strong ties with them.
So stop being a dumbass.

OOC:
He Yelled FOR BRITAIN, because it is the same as what tina did against parliament and Wallstreet, it was a setup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

PostSubject: Re: Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market   Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:11 am

He Is Correct.

Valid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:16 am

Tina wrote:
He Is Correct.

Valid

The Russian Government would not react violently against ignorant British civilans. If it were the Government it would be a different situation. The Russians would tighten their securities at most, they're much too good friends with the Brits.

And Lgmmrm, quit using pictures. Next picture and I'm going to delete the post entirely. Do you see everyone else using four pictures in a single topic?

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwrpg.lifeme.net
LoveTalons

PostSubject: Re: Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market   Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 am

Admin wrote:
Tina wrote:
He Is Correct.

Valid

The Russian Government would not react violently against ignorant British civilans. If it were the Government it would be a different situation. The Russians would tighten their securities at most, they're much too good friends with the Brits.

And Lgmmrm, quit using pictures. Next picture and I'm going to delete the post entirely. Do you see everyone else using four pictures in a single topic?

No.

Your forgetting about Rod.. he is GoA of Russia..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market   

Back to top Go down

Plan Alpha:US: Rebuilding the Stock Market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern War RPG :: Countries :: World News-
Jump to: