PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 am

Tina, can you strike me, I think not if you look on rules room Admin sticky

x]

Besides, we were bored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tina

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:15 am

No I CAnt But I COuld Discuss It With monica And Im Sure She Wouldnt Mind , She Loves me more Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 am

I think it's about time I put my two cents in on this. I've sat quietly and studied the situation for some time, and the way I see it is... how is Lgmmrm RPing this? Don't you have like... lead something?
He seems to be the leader of the United States in it's present state. He's worrying more on trying to eliminate a threat than evacuating the civilans.

-Civilans notice that they are receiving no support and begin to flee to Canada-
-While this occurs the US loses it's way to get funds, taxes-
-the few Civilans left try to overthrow Lg due to the fact he is not a good leader-

Remember the D.o.I? It states if your government is not a fair one you can overthrow it and establish a correct one. Bai Lgmmrm. Half of your stuff was void as it is, you have almost no funds to launch planes. You have no money for fuel, your stations are being bombarded and your few supplies are being destroyed or captured. Your men have made little to no victories and their morale is depleted. Your troops are about to switch over to the enemy and support them.

Where is your character IC anyway? Half the eastern US is destroyed and you're still living. Hiding out in Reno, or possibly Las Vegas? Why is their only leader in their country? These attacks must've been going on for weeks ICly, and you still haven't came back? Are you seriously out of the country for weeks while your populous is slowly slaughtered?

Anyway, that's what I think on this situation. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwrpg.lifeme.net
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 am

Admin wrote:
I think it's about time I put my two cents in on this. I've sat quietly and studied the situation for some time, and the way I see it is... how is Lgmmrm RPing this? Don't you have like... lead something?
He seems to be the leader of the United States in it's present state. He's worrying more on trying to eliminate a threat than evacuating the civilans.

-Civilans notice that they are receiving no support and begin to flee to Canada-
-While this occurs the US loses it's way to get funds, taxes-
-the few Civilans left try to overthrow Lg due to the fact he is not a good leader-

Remember the D.o.I? It states if your government is not a fair one you can overthrow it and establish a correct one. Bai Lgmmrm. Half of your stuff was void as it is, you have almost no funds to launch planes. You have no money for fuel, your stations are being bombarded and your few supplies are being destroyed or captured. Your men have made little to no victories and their morale is depleted. Your troops are about to switch over to the enemy and support them.

Where is your character IC anyway? Half the eastern US is destroyed and you're still living. Hiding out in Reno, or possibly Las Vegas? Why is their only leader in their country? These attacks must've been going on for weeks ICly, and you still haven't came back? Are you seriously out of the country for weeks while your populous is slowly slaughtered?

Anyway, that's what I think on this situation. :3

the first thing I did was Evacuate the civvies, and my char is at a base in Hawaii, oh, and I was gonna destroy the eastern US to destroy you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am

And I destoyed your bombers with Sea Harriers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am

Took over the pentagon, bombed the SAM Sites, white house is no more

Pentagon was overrun by the SAS

SAS and others push your troops back to Boston
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeffrey

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Last night at 3:30 AM , the United States Air Force dispatched a stealth bomber, on root for Iraq. Rumour has it that they dropped off a package, it's contents unknown.

- Johnny Lombardi is now in Iraq. -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:08 pm

Mike wrote:

Nope, never took out my B-52s, and this is all Voided anyway so, ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm

lgmmrm wrote:
Mike wrote:

You don't have enough funds to launch B-52s. They're just sitting in a hangar getting torn to shreds. Not much you can do except give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mwrpg.lifeme.net
lgmmrm

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Admin wrote:
lgmmrm wrote:
Mike wrote:

You don't have enough funds to launch B-52s. They're just sitting in a hangar getting torn to shreds. Not much you can do except give up.

all fucking void, mind you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c19..

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:00 pm

jeffrey wrote:
Last night at 3:30 AM , the United States Air Force dispatched a stealth bomber, on root for Iraq. Rumour has it that they dropped off a package, it's contents unknown.

- Johnny Lombardi is now in Iraq. -

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"
- Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America, No More?   

Back to top Go down

America, No More?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern War RPG :: Countries :: World News-